duminică, 19 septembrie 2010

Mircea Eliade - Nouasprezece trandafiri

Just finished reading a short novel by Mircea Eliade (my favourite Romanian writer), Nouasprezece Trandafiri. It's about a writer (A.D.P - Anghel D. Pandele) and his friend who is writing his Memoires (Pandele's Memoires). I don't want to tell you what happens in the book..I want to let you discover...but trust me, you won't regret reading it. And the ending...what an ending! You will never know what happened to Pandele (meanwhile he started writing theatre) ..whether he died or he went (incognito) abroad or...
Now, I just started "Isabel si Apele Diavolului", see what happens. Anyway, if you love this kind of fiction (because Eliade is one of a kind), I strongly recommend it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu